Cash on Delivery / Pick Up Policy
Cash On Delivery / Pick Up Availability
Cash on Delivery (COD) / Pick Up (COP) is available for Philippine based customers only.
- Strictly NO CANCELLATION of orders. This is a COD (Cash on Delivery) / COP (Cash on Pick Up) payment basis; we pay for your Shipping Fee, COD/COP Transaction Fee and Buyer Protection Fee.
- Your goods will be delivered, 2-5 working days in Luzon, 5-10 working days in Visayas and Mindanao except on holidays and force major events (i.e. earthquakes, typhoons).
- Customers who wanted Cash on Pick Up (COP) transactions must indicate the LBC branch name in the shipping address upon checking out. Please be guided that LBC packages in COP transactions will only allow 5 days for the Customer to pick up the parcel.
- Please take note that bad weather days may slow down and may cause delays on delivery time.
- Date of delivery may vary due to courier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery, and the items ordered.
- If you are not available at the time it will be out of for delivery or no funds available yet, you may ask the delivery courier to reschedule the delivery for us to avoid cancellation of order.
- Order cancellation will only be accepted if it is already beyond the delivery time stated.
- Change of mind is not acceptable for cancellation of order.
- If you insist to cancel your order right away without any valid reason and considering the delivery time allowance, you must be willing to pay for the Fees mentioned in number one (1) or else you will be enlisted as a “Bogus Buyer”.
- Bogus Buyers will be posted in our Facebook Page, Facebook Groups and other Media sites to warn other merchants.
- After your order has been shipped out, it is handed over to the assigned courier and their delivery practices may vary which we cannot have a control.
- The days estimated for delivery time is average only based on the time frames we had experience from previous customers.
- Tracking Details will be provided and the link where you can track your order.
- Courier will text if your order is "OUT FOR DELIVERY". If ever you are and going out, please leave your payment to someone in your home to avoid inconvenience and delay.
- The assigned delivery company will collect payment of goods upon item delivery.